Minerva is a multi-channel communications and technology company focused on digital publishing, association and event management, and market services for the geotechnical and geo-environmental community. Minerva’s clients include private companies, individual authors and business owners, professional societies, research institutes, conference groups, and more.
The unique combination of communications expertise, electronic technology and industry depth gives Minerva the ability to serve its clients from a point of understanding.
- Digital publishing and content development
- CD formatting and duplication services
- Website development & hosting
- Webinar content development and secure hosting
- Smartphone app development
- Database development & management
- Public relations (press releases, white papers, magazine articles)
- Brochure production (content & design)
- Event management
- Association support services
Minerva was established in 1999 as Geosynthetica.net, the world’s first online technical magazine dedicated to geosynthetic and affiliated geotechnical technologies.
Minerva Technology, Resources & Information is a Texas Research International, Inc. company.